RP – ENGAGEMENT REPORT
- AUDIT – Updated for the new audit report (post-auditor reporting) which is mandatory for year-ends on or after December 15, 2018.
- AUDIT – In the report options you can select either pre or post-auditor reporting. This option will automatically switch to post-auditor reporting as default if the client has a year-end on or after December 15, 2018. Early adoption is permitted.
- AUDIT – Report type and report sample wording are all available from a new menu located at the top of the report (both pre and post-auditor reporting).
- Reports – The option to select different sample reports for compilation and review have also been relocated to the top of the report.
JZEL – ENGAGEMENT LETTER
- Updated for latest wording changes. Note that going forward all engagements (compilation, CSRE 2400 review, and audit) should now be using the JZEL engagement letter. The old EL engagement letter is archived exclusively for pre CSRE 2400 review engagements.
JZRL – MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATION LETTER
- Updated for latest wording changes. Note that going forward all engagements (compilation, CSRE 2400 review, and audit) should now be using the JZRL management representation letter. The old RL management representation letter is archived exclusively for pre CSRE 2400 review engagements.
CP - HOME MENU – Administrator Setting
- In the Resource Centre (KLIB) module, added the option for the Jazzit Administrator to print a warning on a separate page before the title page if the financial statements exceed the rounding threshold when draft stamp is off (final print).
CP - HOME MENU – User settings
- Under Page Options in the Home Menu, added the option for a user to change or skip the word "continues" at the bottom of each statement page if the statement spans pages. *All statement pages must to be updated to use this feature.
SC- SCHEDULES MENU and ALL SCHEDULES
- When schedules span pages, selection made in the Home Menu to either change or skip the word "continues" will display same footer as the financial statements at the bottom.
NL – NOTES MENU
- In the Notes Menu, added the option for a user to change or skip the word "continues" at the bottom of each notes page if the statement spans pages.
*note that is spanning pages must be updated to use this feature.
CF/CF2 – 2 AND 9 COLUMN STATEMENT OF CASH FLOW
- Added the option "Tangible capital assets" under the "Purchase of" and "Disposal of" capital assets popup menus.
ADDITIONAL WORKING PAPERS
- Headings and footers on additional working papers can now be set to show as a working paper (document index number etc) as part of the client file or included in the financial statements.
- To include in the financial statements, a manual entry is made in the table of contents and page number for the working paper is set to correspond to what it would be in the table of contents. Financial statement notes footer will also apply automatically.
FI – FINANCIAL STATEMENTS CHECKLIST
- Multiple improvements to the checklist, including:
- Automatically populate contact information tables under CaseWare engagement properties.
- Right mouse button option on each printing line to number items in the list.
- Under Financial Statement Checklist Options folder at top of document:
- Added the ability to add comment and detail lines.
- Expanded the number of columns per group to 10.
- Individual document sign-offs.
- Up to 15 groups can be inserted in the checklist.
KH – DUE TO RELATED PARTIES NOTE
- DETAILED DISCLOSURE - Added new text input paragraphs to each related party table.
K3A – SIGNIFICANT ACCOUNTING POLICIES NOTE
- GENERIC TWO COLUMN POLICY - Added the ability to hide comparative figures.