CP HOME MENU
- Added a percent completion bar to the Admin tab of the Home Menu that will run when modules are updated.
- Restored the old update buttons to the "Admin" tab on the Home Menu.
- In the 9 column statements, the column selection popup for 2 year notes and schedules has been replaced with a menu that includes options for Column Selection, Column Bold and Column Width.
The Home Menu will now provide a notification when Not-for-profit is selected in 2 column financials that will recommend the usage of 9 column financials. 9 column financials have more options to accommodate restricted fund method and deferral method presentation. The "Structure" menu in the "Client Profile" tab of the Home Menu will now show an unselectable"PSAB" option in 2 column financials that indicate that 9 column financials are required for this structure.
CP, BS2, IS2 & CF2 HOME MENU, 9 COLUMN BALANCE SHEET, 9 COLUMN INCOME STATEMENT & 9 COLUMN STATEMENT OF CASH FLOWS
- The budget column can now be excluded from rounding on the 9 column financials. To exclude this column, click on the "Budget" header of the rounding table in the "Rounding" tab of the Home Menu and select "Exclude this column from rounding". The header will then turn yellow and display "N/A" in the numeric fields.
IS 2 COLUMN INCOME STATEMENT
- Added the option to specify either the current or prior year (if both years are displayed) as the sort key for numerically ascending or descending sort.
JZUPDATE RC UPDATE CONTROL
- Added a table filter to the RC Update Control which can cause the documents table to display only: "newest documents", "customized documents", "available updates" or "new master files". This will display in the Freeze Frame if the RC Update Control has a Freeze Frame. If your RC Update Control does not have a Freeze Frame, you may wish to take a new copy from the KLIBUPDATE folder.